BroadForward is leader in intelligent signaling software for 2G/3G, 4G/LTE, 5G, IMS, Fixed, Wi-Fi, IPX and M2M/IoT networks. BroadForward delivers core network products for routing, interworking, security, number portability and signaling orchestration. All BroadForward products are hardware-agnostic and support network virtualization, OpenStack and cloud deployment. BroadForward is four-time GSMA Best Mobile Technology nominee.
BroadForward is an independent, specialist software product vendor renowned for its signaling expertise. It was founded by an internationally recognized team of mobile telecoms experts with a track record in building carrier-grade, revenue generating products and services for global mobile operators. BroadForward’s software development is entirely done in The Netherlands.
- BroadForward is considered to be one of the fastest growing routing and interworking vendors;
- BroadForward’s products are software based, agile, multi-protocol and feature 100% GUI based configuration;
- Unlike traditional routers and gateways, all BroadForward products are designed for convergence and ready for 5G supporting interworking across mobile (SS7, Diameter, HTTP), Fixed/Wi-Fi (RADIUS) and IT systems (SOAP, REST, LDAP, ENUM etc.);
- BroadForward is the first to have replaced multiple legacy Diameter router vendors;
- BroadForward is the first to have migrated live legacy Diameter routers at tier-1 service providers with hundreds of connections;
- BroadForward is the first to have delivered 3G-4G interworking for roaming at a live commercial network;
- BroadForward is the first to have delivered any-to-any Diameter, SS7, RADIUS (Wi-Fi) and IT routing and interworking on a single platform;
- BroadForward powers the world’s first Private Virtual Network Operator (PVNO) for M2M;
- BroadForward Processes all traffic for world’s largest number portability provider;
- BroadForward enables Multi-IMSI for Sponsored Roaming for one of the world’s largest operator groups;
- BroadForward leads the IPX space, enabling interconnect for hundreds of operators at multiple top-10 IPX providers with the BroadForward DSC.
What we stand for
At BroadForward we are passionate about delivering world-class software, recognized for being the smartest choice for communication service providers, vendors and integrators, supporting each in solving their particular signaling challenges and advancing their competitive offerings.
At BroadForward, we want to be known for our knowledge and expertise, innovation and leadership, high-quality standards, drive and passion to support our customers, reliability and accountability, and our enthusiasm and eagerness to be successful in one of the hottest areas in the telecoms industry.
The BroadForward team has over 20 years’ experience in building and supporting carrier-grade software products for the largest mobile telecom networks in the world. Building on an impressive track record of product development in the area of routers and gateways, the BroadForward team is capable of helping our customers to enable the most complex use cases that are required to make their services work!
We are continuously innovating and updating our software to handle the fast-changing technology and traffic demands in telecom networks.
BroadForward was listed as Hot Tech Cloud innovator of 2017 by ABI research.
BroadForward was named best Diameter routing & interworking specialist of 2017 by TMT-NEWS.