BroadForward is the leading telecom signaling expert focused on delivering innovative software solutions for routing, mediation and interworking. BroadForward’s BFX is the Next Generation signaling solution for 2G/3G, 4G/LTE, IMS, 5G, Wi-Fi, Fixed-Line, M2M, Number Portability and IT. BFX was designed from the ground up to enable GUI based services orchestration across Diameter, ENUM, RADIUS, SS7 and IT protocols, by combining any-to-any protocol interworking and routing into a single software solution. BFX is hardware-agnostic and supports network virtualization, OpenStack and cloud deployment.
BroadForward is an independent, specialist software product vendor, founded by an internationally recognized team of mobile telecoms experts with a track record in building carrier-grade, revenue generating products and services for global mobile operators. BroadForward’s software development is entirely done in The Netherlands.
- BroadForward is considered to be one of the fastest growing signaling vendors;
- BroadForward’s BFX is software based, agile, multi-protocol, 100% GUI based configuration;
- Unlike traditional routers and gateways, BFX is a Next Generation product designed for interworking with legacy mobile (SS7), Wi-Fi/Fixed (RADIUS), IT systems (SOAP, REST, LDAP, ENUM etc.) and M2M;
- BroadForward is the first to have replaced multiple leading Diameter router vendors;
- BroadForward is the first to have migrated live Diameter routers at tier-1 service providers with hundreds of connections;
- BroadForward is the first to have delivered 3G-4G interworking for roaming at a live commercial network;
- BroadForward is the first to have delivered combined Diameter, SS7, RADIUS (Wi-Fi) and IT use cases on a single platform;
- BroadForward’s BFX powers the world’s first Private Virtual Network Operator (PVNO) for M2M;
- BroadForward is leading the IPX space with multiple top 10 IPX providers using BFX.
What we stand for
At BroadForward we are passionate about delivering world-class software, recognized for being the smartest choice for communication service providers, vendors and integrators, supporting each in solving their particular signaling challenges and advancing their competitive offerings.
At BroadForward, we want to be known for our knowledge and expertise, innovation and leadership, high-quality standards, drive and passion to support our customers, reliability and accountability, and our enthusiasm and eagerness to be successful in one of the hottest areas in the telecoms industry.
The BroadForward team has over 20 years’ experience in building and supporting carrier-grade software products for the largest mobile telecom networks in the world. Building on an impressive track record of product development in the area of routers and gateways, the BroadForward team is capable of helping our customers to enable the most complex use cases that are required to make their services work!
We are continuously innovating and updating our software to handle the fast changing technology and traffic demands in telecom networks.
BroadForward was named best Diameter routing & interworking specialist of 2017 by TMT-NEWS.